If students use the back button or click refresh while they're taking the diagnostic, this causes an error that's super easily fixable! Follow the below steps to help them access their diagnostic.
1. Go to your Rosters tab:
2. Click on the Student's name who's having the issue.
3. Choose a reading level for the student.
4. Click "save"
5. Click on the student's name a second time
6. Set their reading level to "Take Diagnostic Quizzes."
7. Have the students log out and log back in again and they'll be able to access their diagnostic!
Chat with us through the purple magnifying glass in the bottom right of your screen or email email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you :)